Re: Zionistisk demonstration i København 11. maj

Med frihed skal land bygges

#42 2012-05-13 23:27:21

Viiit
Skribent

Skribent,

please explain to me two things:
1. Why so many "progressives" condemn Israel for "ethnic cleansing" while in reality the Percentage of Arabs in Israel today is higher than in 1949.  At the same time Jews were indeed ethnically cleansed out from Arab occupied countries (Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Egypt, etc) where they lived much longer than Arabs?
2. Assuming that ethnic cleansing indeed took place, again I have similar question, why so many "progressives" condemn the Jewish state and not let's say Poland from where 12 million Germans were chased out, or Czech that expelled 3 million Suddeten Germans, or India and Pakistan chasing out 15 million Hindus and Muslims, or Turkey that chased out 1 million Greeks, etc, etc.   Above all, why we never hear condemnation of the Arab countries for chasing out a much larger number of Jews???

Don't you think that the obsessive and one-sided condemnation of the Jewish state is antisemitism?
Don't you think that using different standards for the Jewish state then for all other national states is antisemitism?
Why is antisemitism again fissionable?   I find it scary!  To me this remains me of 1930s where the Jew-hatred was slowly increasing and everyone accepting that.

Have you ever wondered about the fact that Jewish museums have to have armed guards?  Jewish synagogues, too.  Mosques, Hindu temples, Christian churches, don't need armed guards. We just take it for granted that Jews are attacked everywhere.
Have you considered that the chances of a Jews being victims of racist/religious hate crimes are 2 times higher the for the African Americans, and 7 times higher then for the Muslims, yet, we hear more about "Islamophobia" than about antisemitism? 
Why is it that there is powerful movement for boycotting Israel, while no such movement is for countries with 1000 times worse human right record:
Egypt, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, etc?

My real big question: Why are so many left-wingers so deeply antisemitic?

#43 2012-05-13 23:45:25

Viiit
Skribent

vhs
Again you are making false accusations against me.
I did not say that the Arab persecution of Jews was worse than the Holocaust.
I said that Islam is every bit as hateful towards Jews as were the Nazis, and that on top of that they oppress women, which Nazis did not do.
today Arabs don't have the same means that Germans had in 1941-45.  Jews have a powerful military and they can defend themselves against the Arab/Muslim jews-haters. Jews could not defend themselves against Nazis.

Then you accuse me of a being "racist" because I deny the "Palestinian Arab nationality".  Then you can as well accuse Arafat of being anti-Palestinian racist, because he said the same thing, and just a week ago the leader of Hamas said the same thing. "Palestinians" are not a nation. They are perfectly normal Arabs. They are indistinguishable from Jordanians, they don't have any unique characteristic that make up nation:
No national language, religion, history of shared statehood with kings, capitol, unique  culture, etc. 
Their own constitution confirms that: Fatah constitution says that they are ARABS primarily, and that after destroying Israel they will unite with other Arab countries. Hamas says the same thing. They also say that their goal it to kill all Jews (Hamas charter of establishment quoting Muhammad).
So denying "Arab Palestinian Nation" is very well analyzed position, not some "racist" hatred.

Finally and paradoxically studies show that majority of the Arabs in Jerusalem would rather live under the Israeli rule then under Palestinian Authority or Jordan.
It is shameless of you to discount my posts as "racist", or "Nazi", or "fascist" instead of honestly addressing the issues.
For me it is heartbreaking to see Anarchists buying into the totalitarian antisemitic communist propaganda.

#44 2012-05-14 10:44:08

Chomskyaneren
Skribent

Viiit wrote:

1. Why so many "progressives" condemn Israel for "ethnic cleansing" while in reality the Percentage of Arabs in Israel today is higher than in 1949.

You might want to check out Ilan Pappe - The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine.

Why are so many left-wingers so deeply antisemitic?

You seem to think that criticism of the policies of consecutive Israeli administrations in the occupied Palestinian territories equals anti-semitism. This is a classic case of flawed logic. Is criticism of the Obama-administration then inherently anti-American? Is criticism of the European Union then intrinsically anti-European? Is criticism of the current Danish government and its various policies then implicitly anti-Danish? Of course not. It simply does not follow. Furthermore, many of the most outspoken critics of Israel are Jews and many of the harshest and most condemning reports concerning human rights abuses in the occupied Palestinian territories are authored by Israeli human rights organizations (for example Yesh Din and BT'Selem).

Don't you think that using different standards for the Jewish state then for all other national states is antisemitism?

Are you just inventing positions of imaginary opponents as you go along? This is a forum for anarchist for fuck's sake! Anarchists are highly critical of all forms of imposed political and economic hierarchies just as we are critical of all forms of repression (including, of course, repression committed by all sorts of states). What you seem to be saying is that any criticism of Israel simultaneously has to include criticism of other states involved in similar forms of repression, which is a very odd position. So if I criticize human rights abuses committed by the government of Denmark I must remember to include criticisms of similar abuses committed by China and Saudi-Arabia? I makes no sense whatsoever!

Anti-Zionism IS antisemitism.

I think you should tell that to True Torah Jews Against Zionism who believe that "Zionism is in total opposition to the teachings of traditional Judaism."

Last edited by Chomskyaneren (2012-05-14 12:33:35)

#45 2012-05-14 12:24:28

Apatia
Skribent

Viiit wrote:

Finally and paradoxically studies show that majority of the Arabs in Jerusalem would rather live under the Israeli rule then under Palestinian Authority or Jordan.
It is shameless of you to discount my posts as "racist", or "Nazi", or "fascist" instead of honestly addressing the issues.
For me it is heartbreaking to see Anarchists buying into the totalitarian antisemitic communist propaganda.

Of course they'd rather live in a country that isn't a repressive monarchy, or under a constant stage of siege from a superior military power, that imposes arbitrary, oppresive policies. Again, get your head straight, criticism of the policies enacted by the Israeli administration has nothing to do with antisemitism. Zionism, as it is currently expressed, is a theologically/ethnically supremacist ideology, and therefore should be opposed, just as any form of national chauvinism. As such, anarchists are equally opposed to every single case of ethnic or cultural displacement that you mention, as well as every case of ethnic cleansing. Difference is, that the state of Israel is currently engaged in the wholesale subjugation and terrorizing of the palestinian populace, while all your other examples are historical, and as such not subject to change. There is no "buying into the totalitarian antisemitic communist propaganda", only criticism of the unjust treatment of a rather large etnic group in a specific geographical area. To me, opposition to the inhumane policies of the Israeli state is the moral obligation of any progressive, wether anarchist or otherwise, just like opposition to the unjust, inhumane and appalling policies of Russia, Egypt, China, Saudi-Arabia, Myanmar, Korea (North and South both), Belarus, Japan, Cuba, USA, Poland, Turkey, Greece, Germany, Holland, India, Pakistan, Uganda, Nigeria, Jordan, Denmark and any other fucking nation-state that imposes policies I disagree with. See the pattern? It's the policies of the state I disagree with. Does that mean I hate every person of those nationalities? No? Same with Israel. They enact heinous policies, I'll oppose them. Does that mean I hate Jews? Obviously not.

Antizionism is just a specific form of antinationalism, which should be considered an anarchist virtue, if you ask me.

Viiit wrote:

I said that Islam is every bit as hateful towards Jews as were the Nazis, and that on top of that they oppress women, which Nazis did not do.

Factually wrong. In Nazi Germany, the woman's role was relegated to "Kinder, kirche und küche", so breeding, housework and church-going, I really don't see the difference between the stricter interpretations of Islam and Nazism in this regard. Orthodox Jews are just as bad, even forbidding men and women from using the same fucking sidewalks in certain ultra-orthodox enclaves in Israel. And don't get me started on Christians and women...

Last edited by Apatia (2012-05-14 12:25:38)

#46 2012-05-14 14:05:48

Karmus
Skribent

Viiit wrote:

My real big question: Why are so many left-wingers so deeply antisemitic?

You are anti-Semite yourself. You hate the Arabs and are a Jewish supremacist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic#An … ic_peoples

En selvfed og ynkelig, pubertær idiot hvis meninger ikke er vigtige for nogen eller noget som helst. Glem det.

#47 2012-05-15 21:24:33

vegan jugend
Skribent

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

#48 2012-05-15 21:50:33

mockduck
Skribent

Viiit#

Another historical fact, is that the Arabs actually has been the only who, gave the jews the freedom to follow their religion, under the midle ages, every other country than the Arab part of spain, chased out the jews , becuase they did´nt follow the christian ideas.
here the jews could live in peace until the catholic part of Spain, started to invade the Arab part.

Viiit wrote:
1. Why so many "progressives" condemn Israel for "ethnic cleansing" while in reality the Percentage of Arabs in Israel today is higher than in 1949.  At the same time Jews were indeed ethnically cleansed out from Arab occupied countries (Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Egypt, etc) where they lived much longer than Arabs?

have you ever heard about the term "low intensety warfare, which is used in a very high degree by the israeli military.
yhis means that, they do'nt have to use directly acts of mass killings, (which they also have done).
but just create some conditions that will weaken their society, like putting up a big concrete wall, and afterwards declaring it a war zone, which will alow your military enforcement to more or less do what they want.

also a lot of the palestinian areas has been taken over by the israeli for a long time, which means that there are a lot less land for the palestinian people to live in, and still their population number develops.
Gaza is one of the worlds most over populated areas in the world which makes, the conditions there bad enough as it is.

and if you look at that time, the arabs chased the jewish people out of the other arab countries, the arabs and the israelis has been to war for a long time, and over 300.000 palestinians was killed by israeli terrorists.
i don't say that is was okay to chase the jews, but the israelis has not been any saints them selves, as you proclame

we are the kids, who are raised on retalin and greed.

#49 2012-05-16 00:29:27

Viiit
Skribent

Mockduck:
"Another historical fact, is that the Arabs actually has been the only who, gave the jews the freedom to follow their religion, under the midle ages, every other country than the Arab part of spain, chased out the jews , becuase they did´nt follow the christian ideas.
here the jews could live in peace until the catholic part of Spain, started to invade the Arab part."

This is one of many widely spread lies and myths.  Jews were severely persecuted under the Muslim rule. In Spain, like in other places there were mass-murder of Jewish people by the Muslims. Muhammad started his murderous career by murdering the entire Jewish tribe in Medina, 900 men were beheaded, and all women and children raped and sold into sex-slavery.
The Muslim murders of Jews continued through the centuries of the Muslim occupation: in 1033 in Fez Morocco 6000 Jews were killed my the Muslim mob, in
1066 in Grenada Muslims killed 5000 Jews, beaten raped and expelled the rest.  In 1276 again in Fez the entire Jewish population of several thousands was exterminated with exception of just 11 Jews. The trend continued till modern times. Just like in Europe, there have been periods with less persecution, followed by periods with more persecution. All together Christians have murdered more Jews than Muslims, but that does not mean that the Muslims were "tolerant".
Nowhere and never were Muslims truly tolerant towards other religions: Christians and Jews were "dhimmies" who with no equal rights.

In your further discourse you are avoiding the simple truth that while in Israel Muslims are allowed to live and worship in their mosques. In Arab countries nearly all Jews have been ethnically cleansed out. In Jordan, Palestinian Authority, Gaza, all Jewish synagogues and ancient graveyards have been destroyed. While in Israel mosques are everywhere. So I still don't understand why would someone accuse Israel of racism, and ethnic cleansing while in fact the neighboring countries are much more guilty of that.

You are then talking about "weakening the palestinian society", the truth however is that there has never been any Arab Palestinian society. A number of Arabs lived in  Palestine before Jewish return. The land was sparsely populated with the biggest city Jerusalem a small town with only 14,000 people, most of them Jewish (as of 1867). Other towns were much smaller under 3,000 people. No Palestinian culture, history, some settled people, and some seminomadic people living in abject poverty.
Only after Jews started coming their living conditions have improved. As compared to 1977 the average live expectancy for Pal-Arabs has doubled, the infant mortality went don by factor of 7, illiteracy is lowest of ALL Arab and Muslim countries, the average income per head is highest of all non/oil-Arab countries.
Living conditions in Gaza are substantially better than in most Arab countries, better than in Egypt. The main cause of death is OBESITY related including heart, diabetes, etc. 

Thirdly, Israel is not occupying any Arab lands. On the contrary Arabs are occupying Jewish land. Arabs occupy territory twice the size of the United States, Jews have only 10,000 Sq Miles. Jordan is Palestinian state. 

Now you are inventing LIES when you say that 300,000 Palestinian Arabs have been killed by Israeli terrorists. Either you are absolutely shameless and pathological or deeply misinformed. The total number of Jews and Arabs  who died in ALL WARS and all conflicts with Israel is under 60,000 with about 2/3 Arabs and about 1/3 Jews.
Most died in the big wars of 1947-9, 1956, 1967, 1973.
Now compare this with the 2 million in Sudan, 4 million in Congo, or 40 million in communist China in the same period. 
All Arab-Israeli wars were started by Arabs. Israel fought wars of self-defense. 
Israel is not occupying an inch of "Arab land".

Now someone said that criticism of Israeli government is not the same as antiemitism. That's correct, in theory, however the leftist "criticism" is really denying the right of Jewish people to defend their state, ever the right to have a Jewish state. That's antisemitic because this is applying different standards to Jews than to all other nations.

Expulsion of Jews from Arab occupied lands cannot be justified by Arab-Israeli wars. Jews in Iraq, or Libya had nothing to do with these wars. They were law abiding citizens who did not break any laws. They were kicked out and their property stolen. The number of Jewish refugees was larger than the Arab refugees. Jews had to flee 1000 miles, while Arabs had to only  move 20 miles. Jews had to go to a country with a different language, while Arabs went to stay with their own people, their own clans and extended families. Yet the leftist ANTISEMITES   N E V E R protest the cruel expulsion of Jews from their ancient homes in Arab occupied lands.

Antisemitism is a disease of mind, like all other racism.
Any objective human being who applies equal standards to all nations and all people would see that the criticism of Israel is disproportional, much lower standards are applied to Israel enemies than to Israel.

I am appalled by people calling themselves "anarchists" while not being to think independently.
Anarchist is not a part of a crowd. But you are a communist, taken by totalitarian ideology.  Since Soviet times, the communist have made an alliance against the West with Muslims and saturated the young leftist with their anti-Western, pro-Islam, and antisemitic propaganda.

#50 2012-05-16 00:34:30

Viiit
Skribent

just one more thing, you say "i don't say that is was okay to chase the jews, but the israelis has not been any saints them selves, as you proclame"
This is share hypocrisy I have never proclaimed that Israels have been saints.
Find any place where I said such thing.

On the contrary, I say that Israelis and Jews are normal people and must be treated equally with other people.
like all nations Jews have the right to defend themselves, they also have the right to self-determination.
When Jews are attacked with rockets and mortar fire, they have the right to fight back. This is what happened in 2008 in Gaza. In the process they killed 1200 Gaza-Arabs. Most of them militants. I feel about as much sorry for the Gaza-Arabs as I feel for the poor Germans who died in WW2.

Jews are not saints, there are Jewish criminals, drug addicts, prostitutes, mafioso's, gangsters, war-criminals, just like in all other nations. I apply the same standard to all peoples.

#51 2012-05-16 01:10:08

Viiit
Skribent

Apatia,

"Factually wrong. In Nazi Germany, the woman's role was relegated to "Kinder, kirche und küche", so breeding, housework and church-going, I really don't see the difference between the stricter interpretations of Islam and Nazism in this regard. Orthodox Jews are just as bad, even forbidding men and women from using the same fucking sidewalks in certain ultra-orthodox enclaves in Israel. And don't get me started on Christians and women..."

Nazis did not cut clitoris off their little girls. Nazi women could walk on the street without men watching over them. Nazi women did not have to hide their faces behind the sacks.  In Egypt 97% of girls are mutilated. In Pakistan 1000 women are killed every year is some idiotic "honor" killings. No such things ever happens in Christian or  Jewish communities.
Most important, a Christian or Jewish woman is free to leave their religion and be free from all that idiocy, Muslim woman will be killed if she does.

It is a hypocritical lie to say that Jews and Christians treat women as badly as Muslims.
In Christian countries, and in Israel, there is secular law, and the courts are independent from Church and Synagogue. In Muslim countries Quran  is the source of all law. Therefore the legal system in the Muslim countries is deeply anti-woman.

As for your dissertation about anti-nationalism, it is deeply mistaken.
You are more critical towards Jewish nationalism than towards Arab nationalism.
You apparently have no problem with Arabs expelling a much larger number of Jews from Arab occupied countries than the other way round.
When was it last time you protested the expulsion of Jews from Iraq, Egypt, Syria, etc?

Secondly, Jewish nationalism is absolutely necessary for protection of the Jewish people. We live in the time of nationalism. If all other nations dissolved and Jews could live among non-Jews without being oppressed then there would be not need for a Jewish state. Unfortunately this is not the case. Jews need a Jewish state to protect their lives and to be equal to other nations. Without that, they were persecuted and murdered everywhere, they were not allowed to live to express their unique way of life. 
I appreciate the different human expressions of different cultures. I appreciate Denmark being Danish rather than German. I am not against German people, but I am happy that the unique Danish culture and nation exists. This makes the world richer and more beautiful.
Likewise with the Jews. I appreciate the truly unique Jewish identity, the unique way of the Jewish people. I would not want to have a world without it. I would not want to have a world without Chines, Indian, or Russian people either.  To me they are all very beautiful.
There is plenty of space for Muslims and Arabs to live their unique way of life. Plenty of space where they can unfold their culture and perhaps one day even become civilized. For now, they have destroyed Indonesia, Afghanistan, Persia, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Syria, Anatolia (now occupied by Turks), Palestine, Half of India, and all of N. Africa.  I say, leave the Jews alone on their tiny 10,000 sq. miles.
Arabs are not endangered in any way. Jews are indeed an endangered species. Without Israel they will die out.
I would not want to leave a world without Jews for the future generations, any more than I'd want a world without blue whales, or without sequoias.

#52 2012-05-16 05:56:28

vegan jugend
Skribent

VIIT, YOU RACIST MOTHERFUCKER, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND STOP INSULTING OUR BROTHERS IN BLOOD FROM FALASTEEN, YOU MOTHERFUCKER RACIST LITTLE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. I HOPE YOU GET BANGED UP BY OUR ARAB FRIENDS SO YOU CAN LEARN YOU RACIST APARTHEID! VIVA VIVA PALESTINA! FUCKING PIG!

NAZI APARTHEID OPPRESSORS - AND FALASTEEN ARE CLEAN FREEDOM FIGHTER WHO ARE RAPED AND PILLAGED!. FUCK YOU RACIST! ISLAM IS RELIGION OF PEACE!

Last edited by vegan jugend (2012-05-16 05:58:46)

#53 2012-05-16 06:02:45

vegan jugend
Skribent

#54 2012-05-16 06:12:59

vegan jugend
Skribent

FUCKING RACIST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNFAzN3CXH0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q_YuNPszd4

Last edited by vegan jugend (2012-05-16 11:03:31)

#55 2012-05-16 06:19:23

vegan jugend
Skribent

JEWS IS NAZI SVIN : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWlrUcb8l4o

YOU SEE THE EVIDENCE?!

#56 2012-05-16 06:24:47

vegan jugend
Skribent

Read this song! IT IS NAZIST GENOSIDE!

As long as in the heart, within,
A soul of a Jew is yearning,
And to the edges of the East, forward,
An eye gazes towards Zion,
Our hope is not yet lost,
The hope of two thousand years,
To be a free nation in our land,
The land of Zion and Jerusalem.

FUCKING NAZI SVIN

#57 2012-05-16 09:25:49

Karmus
Skribent

Viiit wrote:

I am appalled by people calling themselves "anarchists" while not being to think independently.
Anarchist is not a part of a crowd. But you are a communist, taken by totalitarian ideology.  Since Soviet times, the communist have made an alliance against the West with Muslims and saturated the young leftist with their anti-Western, pro-Islam, and antisemitic propaganda.

You are completely wrong. Anarchism is about uniting the working class regardless of 'species', 'races', skin color, sexuality, sex, gender and occupation. Anarchism is international and borderless and cannot claim that Jews have the exclusive right to be protected by national borderes, that anarchists want to tear down during the total liberation of society (social revolution). If Jews feel threatened by other individuals or groups of other ethnic origins, they must defend themselves just like everyone else.

If you seriously define yourself as an anarchist, I would label you as a 'national anarchist' [sic], which has nothing to do with the collectivist (socialist and communist) branches of anarchism, which most of the world anarchist population identify themselves with. So called national anarchism is merely a third-position ideology, that seeks to justify racial prejudices and hatred against other parts of the working class, that I identify myself with in my own political struggle, and its followers' views about etc. Palestinians will not be tolerated in this forum, since this forum is for left-wing anarchists and not right-wing 'anarchists'.  (You can read more about this right-wing ideology on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National-Anarchism ) In that case, you should probably go to Liberator.dk.

En selvfed og ynkelig, pubertær idiot hvis meninger ikke er vigtige for nogen eller noget som helst. Glem det.

#58 2012-05-16 10:30:19

vhs
Skribent

Viiit wrote:

There is plenty of space for Muslims and Arabs to live their unique way of life. Plenty of space where they can unfold their culture and perhaps one day even become civilized.

You had a warning. I have not read all your rambling posts (although I have seen several factual lies) but this is yet another old-school racism, claiming that certain people are "uncivilized". Besides, you are a nationalist troll with the intention to provoke rather than debate. There is plenty of space on the rest of the internet to spout your nationalism and ideas of cultural hierarchy. Since you do not respect the "unique culture" on this forum (i.e. non-racism, non-nationalism) you are hereby temporarily banned. I take it that you have said what you wanted and it doesn't seem like you are interested in any other debates than this one about how evil one and "uncivilized" ethnic group is in your opinion. That's frankly not what this forum is for - but you have the whole rest of the internet.

@Vegan Jugend: Hermed også en advarsel til dig: Selvom du taler med en racist, så er det ingen undskyldning for selv at skrive ting der grænser til racisme. Der er intet progressivt i at besvare racistiske fordomme mod arabere med anklager mod jøder. Viit er en trold, og der er ingen grund til at lade sig provokere af dem. De kan blive smidt ud i stedet. Derudover er udtryk for "håb" om at en person bliver udsat for ekstremt grov vold ikke okay her på forummet - uanset at den person selv har givet udtryk for håb om etnisk udrensning.

http://vhs1.blogspot.com

"Når man ikke kan vinde på etik kan man jo altid bare vinde på retspolitik."
- Sod

#59 2012-05-16 11:00:39

Emil
Skribent

@Vhs - hvis du ser VG's videoer, vil du opdage at hxn er ude i et helt andet æriende end at være racistisk overfor jøder, VG ligger på linie med Viit...

#60 2012-05-16 11:02:41

vegan jugend
Skribent

Emil wrote:

@Vhs - hvis du ser VG's videoer, vil du opdage at hxn er ude i et helt andet æriende end at være racistisk overfor jøder, VG ligger på linie med Viit...

HAN ER FUCKING NAZI LAD VÆRE MED AT SIGE AT JEG ER NAZI DIN FUCKING BUMS! HVAD FUCK ER DER GALT HER? HVORFOR FÅR NAZI JØDEN LOV TIL AT FORNÆRME VORES VENNER?=!!!!!!!! VIIIT ER FJENDE, HAN SKAL UD!

#61 2012-05-16 11:11:58

Chomskyaneren
Skribent

Viit wrote:

Jewish nationalism is absolutely necessary for protection of the Jewish people. We live in the time of nationalism. If all other nations dissolved and Jews could live among non-Jews without being oppressed then there would be not need for a Jewish state. Unfortunately this is not the case. Jews need a Jewish state to protect their lives and to be equal to other nations.....Without Israel they will die out.

A simple look at the available demographic statistics over world Jewry would have shown you that there are more jews living outside of Israel than within the borders of the state. Your statement is therefore false. Jews are surviving just fine outside of the Jewish state. Jews are not systematically exterminated in any Western country. In the US they are actually the most powerful ethnic minority group.

In Muslim countries Quran is the source of all law.

Nope. In most countries with a moslem majority the legal codes are mostly based on the legal codes of the former colonial masters. Nigeria, Iran, Saudi-Arabia and Afghanistan (de facto) are exceptions though.

That's correct, in theory, however the leftist "criticism" is really denying the right of Jewish people to defend their state, ever the right to have a Jewish state. That's antisemitic because this is applying different standards to Jews than to all other nations.

Que? I personally don't know any leftist who thinks Christians or Moslems have a right to Christian or Islamic states. Anarchists are of course against all sorts of states including Jewish, Christian, Hindu and Islamic ones. You are once again inventing positions of imaginary opponents.

Edit: Nå, Viit er blevet banned. Good riddance!

Last edited by Chomskyaneren (2012-05-16 11:14:29)

#62 2012-05-16 11:16:14

vhs
Skribent

vegan jugend wrote:

HAN ER FUCKING NAZI LAD VÆRE MED AT SIGE AT JEG ER NAZI DIN FUCKING BUMS! HVAD FUCK ER DER GALT HER? HVORFOR FÅR NAZI JØDEN LOV TIL AT FORNÆRME VORES VENNER?=!!!!!!!! VIIIT ER FJENDE, HAN SKAL UD!

1) Tal nu pænt til folk. 2) Slå dit caps lock fra (der er ingen grund til at råbe) 3) Vær sød at stoppe med at tale generaliserende om jøder eller kalde nogen for jøder når du ikke ved om de er det. Racisme er ikke okay herinde mod hverken den ene eller den anden befolkningsgruppe.

Emil wrote:

Antyder du at der er tale om endnu en trold? Jeg gider altså ikke at se alle de videoer (og de er desuden blevet sat ind senere, så de var der slet ikke før). Jeg gider ikke at gå i detaljer med hvem har sagt og linket til hvad. Men ... det stopper altså her. Ikke mere araber-jøde-bashing af den ene eller den anden slags. SLUT!

PS. Folk er velkomne til at bruge "rapporter indlæg" knappen. Moderatorerne kan ikke altid følge med i alle debatter og læse alle indlæg, så vi har brug for folks hjælp. Når der kommer åbentlyst racistiske indlæg, så må man godt sige til. Den skal dog ikke misbruges - hvis man bare er uenig med nogen så må man selv tage debatten :)

http://vhs1.blogspot.com

"Når man ikke kan vinde på etik kan man jo altid bare vinde på retspolitik."
- Sod

#63 2012-05-16 15:03:40

Apatia
Skribent

Ak, det var selvfølgelig spild af tid at diskutere med den dér "Viiit"-ting, men hermed en cadeau til alle, der holdt den gode stil, laaaangt ud over rimelighedens grænser.

For lige at vende tilbage til det originale emne, er der nogen der ved, hvad der blev af den demonstration og eventuelle moddemo?

Board footer