- Stalin

... sindssyge mennekse :P

Nej det var faktisk den tyske nazist Eichmann der sagde noget lignende
http://www.simon-wiesenthal-archiv.at/0 … gnazi.html

#42 2009-01-03 02:29:43

Astronaut
Anonym skribent

Re: Politiske yndlingscitater

"The thottest place in Hell is reserved for those, who in time of crisis, remain neutral."- Dante

"Cigaren giver beskæftigelse til både hænder og mund. På den måde har jeg mange gange undgået fristelsen til at kvæle eller bide folk, som har irriteret mig"- Churchill(jaja, lidt offtopic)

"En kommunist er som en krokodille; når den åbner sin mund, kan du ikke afgøre, om den prøver på at smile, eller om den gør sig klar til at spise dig."- Churchill

"Man har Scannet Pia Kjærskovs hjerne-uden at finde noget"-Radioavisen på DR

#43 2009-01-03 15:22:51

MCNG wrote:
XX2XX9-X2X4 wrote:

Selv i kaos findes der regler - fordrag om kaos teori (elefanter og ikke elefanter)

chaos or anarchy - kan ikke huske hvor jeg læste det

Jeg mener det er Pierre-Joseph Proudhon der sagde det med Chaos or Anarchy :-)

Det var det.

#44 2009-01-03 17:06:21

///
Anonym skribent

"magt er ikke et middel, magt er et mål" 1984

-

#45 2011-03-10 18:26:47

fradetnordjyske
Skribent

Jeg har lige det her citat som jeg skal huske til senere og hijacker så lige denne tråd til formålet ;)

"I Aragonien begyndte kollektivføderationen, dannet i januar 1937, at koordinerer handlen mellem regionens kommuner og at udvikle et system af indbyrdes hjælp. Tendensen til enhed blev tydeligere ved indførelsen af et producentkort og et konsumentkort - som medførte at al lokal og national valuta blev afskaffet - gennem en beslutning af februarkongressen 1937."

Kilde: ISBN: 8774960261

Today’s eco-warriors are only fighting the effects of capitalism’s in-built laws they are not fighting those laws themselves. The only sustainable way to save the planet is to destroy the system before it destroys us

#46 2011-03-10 20:11:56

Bambus
Skribent

Når nu denne tråd er poppet op igen vil jeg da lige komme med nogle flere gode citater :-)

''They say you are what you eat, so I strive to eat healthy
my goal in life is not to be rich or wealthy
cause true wealth comes from good health, and wise ways we got to start taking better care of ourselves'' - Dead Prez

"Race is a made up thing, I dont believe in it." - Brother Ali

''Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.'' - John F. Kennedy

''Jeg støtter ikke, at alle dissidenter tager af sted. Så vil kun dem, som er lydige overfor embedsmændene, forblive tilbage. Det vil blot passe dette diktatoriske regime alt for godt'' - Ran Yunfei, kinesisk blogger

#47 2011-03-10 20:58:54

ryra
Skribent

"Only a fool will make a rule, and only a fool will mind it." - random tattoo

"Consequently, far from advocating what is now called the emancipation of woman, I should incline, rather, if there were no other alternative, to exclude her from society." - proudhon (illustration af mange anarkisters hykleri = jatak)

bliver ved med at forlange det umulige

#48 2011-03-10 21:08:47

Emil
Skribent

Abahlali baseMjondolo wrote:

We are not anti-communist. We are for a living communism. We are for a communism that emerges from the struggles of ordinary people and which is shaped and owned by ordinary people. We are for a communism built from the ground up. We are for a communism in which land and wealth are shared and managed democratically. Any party or groupuscle or NGO that declares from above that it is the vanguard of the people's struggles and that the people must therefore accept their authority is the enemy of the people's struggles. Leadership is earned and is never permanent. It can never be declared from above. It only lasts for as long as communities of struggle decide to invest their hope in particular structures.

Sagt i et modsvar på Sydafrikas kommunistpartis kritik og angreb på de folkelige opstande i Khayelitsha (en enorm slumby i periferien til Kaapstad/Cape Town). Det opsummerer meget godt hvad kommunisme er.

#49 2011-03-12 23:29:54

fradetnordjyske
Skribent

“A conspiracy by developed nations to divide the camp of developing nations [was] a success.”
An report prepared for China’s environment ministry after the Copenhagen climate talks claims Canada “connived” and the EU acted “to please the United States”

http://blogs.nature.com/news/thegreatbe … f_the_day/

Today’s eco-warriors are only fighting the effects of capitalism’s in-built laws they are not fighting those laws themselves. The only sustainable way to save the planet is to destroy the system before it destroys us

#50 2011-03-13 13:37:39

Thomas Bonde
Skribent

"One of the hallmarks of an authoritarian government is its fixation on hiding everything it does behind a wall of secrecy while simultaneously monitoring, invading and collecting files on everything its citizenry does." - Glenn Greenwald.

“What better way to enslave a man than to give him the vote and tell him he’s free.” - Albert Camus

"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
  - Voltaire.

"At least two-thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity: idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religous or political ideas." - Aldous Huxley.

"Most oppression succeeds because its legitimacy is internalized. That’s true of the most extreme cases. Take, say, slavery. It wasn’t easy to revolt if you were a slave, by any means. But if you look over the history of slavery, it was in some sense recognized as just the way things are. We’ll do the best we can under this regime. Another example, also contemporary (it’s estimated that there are some 26 million slaves in the world), is women’s rights. There the oppression is extensively internalized and accepted as legitimate and proper. It’s still true today, but it’s been true throughout history." - Noam Chomsky.

"Hopelessness isn't natural. It needs to be produced. If we really want to understand this situation, we have to begin by understanding that the last thirty years have seen the construction of a vast bureaucratic apparatus for the creation and maintenance of hopelessness, a kind of giant machine that is designed, first and foremost, to destroy any sense of possible alternative futures. At root is a veritable obsession on the part of the rulers of the world with ensuring that social movements cannot be seen to grow, to flourish, to propose alternatives; that those who challenge existing power arrangements can never, under any circumstances, be perceived to win. To do so requires creating a vast apparatus of armies, prisons, police, various forms of private security firms and police and military intelligence apparatus, propaganda engines of every conceivable variety, most of which do not attack alternatives directly so much as they create a pervasive climate of fear, jingoistic conformity, and simple despair that renders any thought of changing the world seem an idle fantasy.Maintaining this apparatus seems even more important, to exponents of the "free market," even than maintaining any sort of viable market economy. How else can one explain, for instance, what happened in the former Soviet Union, where one would have imagined the end of the Cold War would have led to the dismantling of the army and KGB and rebuilding the factories, but in fact what happened was precisely the other way around? This is just one extreme example of what has been happening everywhere. Economically, this apparatus is pure dead weight; all the guns, surveillance cameras, and propaganda engines are extraordinarily expensive and really produce nothing, and as a result, it's dragging the entire capitalist system down with it, and possibly, the earth itself." - David Graeber.

“To ‛doubt’ [..] does not imply a psychological state of inability to arrive at decisions or convictions, as is the case in obsessional doubt, but the readiness and capacity for crititical questioning of the assumptions and institutions which have become idols under the name of common sense, logic, and what is supposed to be ‛natural’. This radical questioning is possible only if one does not take the concepts of one's society or even of an entire historical period – like Western culture since the Renaissance - for granted, and furthermore if one enlarges the scope of one's awareness and penetrates into the unconscious aspects of one's thinking. Radical doubt is an act of uncovering and discovering; it is the dawning of the awareness that the Emperor is naked, and that his splendid garments are nothing but the product of one's fantasy.” - Eric Fromm.

"The greatest evil is not now done in those sordid "dens of crime" that Dickens loved to paint. It is not done even in concentration and labour camps. In those we see its final result. But it is conceived and ordered, moved, seconded, carried and minuted, in clean, carpeted, warmed and well-lighted offices, by quiet men with white collars and cut finger nails and smooth shaven cheeks who do not need to raise their voice. Hence, naturally enough, my symbol for Hell is something like the bureaucracy of a police state or the offices of a thoroughly nasty business concern." - C. S. Lewis.

"Orwell warned of a world where books were banned. Huxley warned of a world where no one wanted to read books. Orwell warned of a state of permanent war and fear. Huxley warned of a culture diverted by mindless pleasure. Orwell warned of a state where every conversation and thought was monitored and dissent was brutally punished. Huxley warned of a state where a population, preoccupied by trivia and gossip, no longer cared about truth or information. Orwell saw us frightened into submission. Huxley saw us seduced into submission. But Huxley, we are discovering, was merely the prelude to Orwell. Huxley understood the process by which we would be complicit in our own enslavement. Orwell understood the enslavement. Now that the corporate coup is over, we stand naked and defenseless." - Chris Hedges.

#51 2011-03-13 19:41:14

Michplosion
Banned

Nu har sekstusindetrehundredeseksogfyrre set min Avatar, plus de løse.

Citat ovenover og citat nedenunder, MiG.

Originalt citat: Har nogen set min Avatar!

#52 2011-03-18 23:24:43

fradetnordjyske
Skribent

U.S. Develops Social Media Propaganda Software
The Pentagon is developing software to secretly influence social media by developing fake online personas that can sway internet chatting on comment boards to reflect U.S. government propaganda. The Guardian of London reports a California-based firm has won a contract to create an "online persona management service" that would let military personnel control up to 10 separate fake identities at once. The identities would be used to respond to relevant online content with blog posts, tweets, chat comments and other forms of interaction. A military spokesperson said foreign audiences would be targeted, as it would be illegal to use the technology on U.S. citizens.

http://www.democracynow.org/2011/3/18/headlines#9

:D

#53 2011-03-20 01:37:28

Michplosion
Banned

Michplosion wrote:

Nu har sekstusindetrehundredeseksogfyrre set min Avatar, plus de løse.

Citat ovenover og citat nedenunder, MiG.

Mine data er juridisk set min krop, læren af tanken er dybt fascinerende.

#54 2011-03-22 23:04:58

OldMan
Skribent

Faldt over tråden og fik lyst til at smide et par brokker fra livets vej:

No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs. We should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed, and love of power. (P.J. O'Rourke)

Jeg nægter at bøje mig i ydmyghed for jeres trykte gudebilleder, og den der siger "Du skal" vil være min fjende!
(Anton Szandor LaVey)

Hvis du står i lort til halsen, Skal du ikke hænge med hovedet...

Fear is the only obstacle that prevents you from doing the impossible

Jeg har lært tavshed af de snaksomme, tolerance af de intolerante og venlighed af de uvenlige. Dog er jeg, mærkeligt nok, ikke taknemmelig mod disse lærere. (Khalil Gibran)

Du kan være chauffør eller passager i dit eget liv, og valget er dit.

Hvis dit liv var en film, ville du så gå ind at se den?

Jo større en løgn, des flere mennesker hopper på den.
(Adolf Hitler 1928)

Man kan ikke forcerer en kløft i to spring. (Kinesisk ordsprog)

#55 2011-03-22 23:30:34

cablefish
Skribent

"Magt er godt at have men skidt at bruge."

Justitsminister Erik Niin Hansen
En gang for længe siden
(er ikke sikker på hvordan hans navn staves)

--------
Mindre diskussion - Mere din mor!

#56 2011-03-22 23:31:26

Boegeskov
Skribent

For de fleste mennesker, er sund fornuft ikke meget andet end deres egen holdning.

Normaliseringen har skabt en lille kriger

#57 2011-03-22 23:39:50

Michael Andersen
Skribent

cablefish wrote:

"Magt er godt at have men skidt at bruge."

Justitsminister Erik Niin Hansen
En gang for længe siden
(er ikke sikker på hvordan hans navn staves)

Alle snakker om magten,
og det er altid de andre der har den.

“Equality if we can get it, but liberty at any rate.”  "Usury is the serpent gnawing at labour's vitals, and only liberty can detach and kill it. Give labourers their liberty and they will keep their wealth."

Benj. R. Tucker.

#58 2011-03-23 22:16:20

Michplosion
Banned

Når ambitionerne overbestiger mætheden, finder du et interessant svar.  Michplosion 2011 ©

Jeg elsker fremtiden...

#59 2011-03-24 23:44:57

Ikkelokal
Skribent

Don't just get angry, get organized - offensivs gamle slogan, det er perfekt

Last edited by Ikkelokal (2011-03-26 12:39:46)

#60 2011-03-25 00:26:57

surrender nuts
Skribent

edit: ..forkert tråd

Last edited by surrender nuts (2011-03-25 00:28:43)

Med frihed skal land bygges

#61 2011-03-27 22:09:35

Michplosion
Banned

Ret til kærlighed til kløpulver.

Jeg elsker fremtiden...

#62 2011-03-29 21:32:04

Ole Husgaard
Skribent

Ja, nu hvor tråden ser ud til at være levende igen, vil jeg give endnu et bidrag:

"Sharing is caring". Jeg ved ikke hvem dette citat oprindeligt stammer fra. Måske andre ved?

Det bedste citat (selvom det kan være svært at vælge) givet i tråden her er efter min mening "Friheden gives ikke. Den må tages." - Kropotkin

#63 2011-03-29 23:01:34

sorteslyngel
Skribent

When Spiders Unite, They Can Tie Down A Lion
Efter lidt søgning på Google, virker det til at stamme fra Etiopien...

#64 2011-05-13 21:09:19

surrender nuts
Skribent

"...at sætte grænser er meningsløst"

Gao Xingjian , vinder af nobelprisen i litteratur

#65 2011-05-22 21:45:45

surrender nuts
Skribent

Jihad Shajaeha is suspicious of Facebook. A 20-something project coordinator for a West Bank youth forum, Shajaeha said he used to regularly upload photos and videos of Israeli attacks on Palestinians and write political status updates.  One day the site's administrator suddenly closed his account.

"Social media are not free, it's monitored," he told The Media Line on the sidelines of the conference. "If you want to organize a revolution, you can't sit in front of the computer. You need one hour in front of the computer and 10 hours on the street – that's where the real power base is

The Palestinians’ other problem may also be an overload of national politics. Unlike Egyptians and other, whose right to organize and express themselves politically was severely constrained, Palestinians have been fighting an open and upfront battle against the Israeli occupation for decades.

No one at last week’s conference, which numbered about 50 people, would admit top political exhaustion. But a group of teenagers sitting on the sidelines admitted that even though they were heavy users of Facebook, they employed it for fun and social purposes, like campaigning against the high cost of weddings.

http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=221443

#66 2011-05-26 10:09:17

Skribent

"Today you play jazz, tomorrow you will betray your country" Kammarat Stalin

#67 2011-05-29 22:56:29

surrender nuts
Skribent

Vietnam bans police from wearing sunglasses while on duty

­Vietnam has banned police from wearing black sunglasses, chatting, smoking, reading, putting their hands in their pockets, making or answering non-work related phone calls, drinking alcohol or eating at restaurants that illegally encroach onto pavements while they are on duty in public places, reports the AFP. Under a new order from the Ministry of Public Security, officers must also keep appropriate manners and be in the right position when on duty, meaning traffic cops must not hide behind trees to ambush and issue fines. Vietnam's traffic police are viewed by citizens as notoriously corrupt.  Last year, US-based Human Rights Watch urged Vietnam to investigate "widespread police brutality.”

#68 2011-05-30 00:13:56

surrender nuts
Skribent

Fandt lige noget andet:

Lokalbestyrelsen i DF:
http://www.danskfolkeparti.dk/Lokalbest … 56_213.asp

Hmm. det ser vidst meget normalt ud, men vent, hvad er det mit øje ser? Det er jo Ole Wedel!
Se! Han er der 5. nederst eller 5. øverst, lige der i midten. Kan i genkende ham?

Hvis ikke i lige kan huske hvem Ole Wedel er, så vil dette nok frembringe et glad minde eller to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUzQ-QAo … re=related
Jeg kan godt huske hvem han var, men her i dag, da jeg fandt ud af at han var DFer, så tænkte jeg bare

Aaaaah, selvfølgelig, nu giver det hele meget mere mening! :D

#69 2011-05-31 12:43:49

PeterN
Skribent

Ellen Trane Nørby, Venstres politiske ordfører, som svar på om den danske økonomi nu er i recession under Folketingets afslutningsdebat:
»Jeg vil meget gerne give Bødskov ret i, at hvis Socialdemokraterne skal gennemføre deres politik, vi dansk økonomi ikke bare få recession. Så vil den gå bagud«

* Recession = nedgang i værdien af et land eller områdes samlede produktion, andet ord for at økonomien "går bagud".

Last edited by PeterN (2011-05-31 12:44:35)

for frihed, lut og lagkage

#70 2011-05-31 15:44:25

Tias
Skribent

Værdsætter pt. Natalie Merchants smukke udgave af den klassiske strejkesang "Which Side Are You On?"

"My father was a miner, he's now in the air and sun /
And he'll be with you, union, till every battle's won."

Ikke sikker på jeg citerer den hundrede procent korrekt, men det er fint at man lige afskaffer det sangerinde-ekskluderende vers "My daddy was a miner, and I'm a miner's son."

"..but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

#71 2011-05-31 16:15:17

snatch
Skribent

"Il est défendu de tuer; tout meurtrier est puni, à moins qu’il n’ait tué en grande compagnie, et au son des trompettes." - Voltaire

"If the world was a bank, you would have saved it a long time ago" - Set pa et banner fra Greenpeace

"Captalism has always been a failure for the lower classes. It is now beginning to fail for the middle classes." - Howard Zinn

Last edited by snatch (2011-05-31 16:21:08)

"I dag er byen en åben krigszone hvor fri kultur og kreativitet enten må snige sig ud på listesko om natten eller ende som murbrokker en torsdag morgen i marts"

#72 2011-05-31 16:21:33

snatch
Skribent

"Imagine a city where graffiti wasn't illegal, a city where everybody draw whatever they liked. Where every street was awash with a million colours and little phrases. Where standing at a bus stop was never boring. A city that felt like a party where everyone was invited, not just the estate agents and barons of big business. Imagine a city like that and stop leaning against the wall - it's wet. "

- Banksy

"I dag er byen en åben krigszone hvor fri kultur og kreativitet enten må snige sig ud på listesko om natten eller ende som murbrokker en torsdag morgen i marts"

#73 2011-05-31 16:39:59

Sod
Skribent

snatch wrote:

"Captalism has always been a failure for the lower classes. It is now beginning to fail for the middle classes." - Howard Zinn

Howard var the man...

"Historically, the most terrible things - war, genocide, and slavery - have resulted not from disobedience, but from obedience."
Howard Zinn

#74 2011-05-31 18:19:51

snatch
Skribent

"If you think you are too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room"

#75 2011-06-03 21:15:38

surrender nuts
Skribent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yB7YhKI … r_embedded

i princippet så stjæler man ikke i Aalborg, man stjæler en bil i Aalborg og så kører man til Århus eller København, fordi der har de noget at stjæle, fordi man har i princippet ikke noget at stjæle i Aalborg.

16:00- 16:40 inde

Last edited by surrender nuts (2011-06-03 21:16:47)

#76 2011-06-05 14:09:22

Jens Hansen
Skribent

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Mahatma Gandhi

#77 2011-06-07 10:00:35

Skribent

"det hjælper alligevel ikke, at man har ligget i et Ørneæg, naar man er voxet op i Andegaarden." - Henrik Pontoppidan.

#78 2011-06-07 16:29:18

A-ske
Skribent

"Borders? I have never seen one. But I have heard they exist in the minds of some people." Thor Heyerdahl

"I was in uniform for four years, and I know that heroism doesn't occur from taking orders, but rather from people who through their own willpower and strength are willing to sacrifice their lives for an idea." Thor Heyerdahl

Last edited by A-ske (2011-06-07 16:34:23)

Ja, jeg spiller pik. Nej, jeg er ikke veganer. Man kan godt være politisk uden at være puritaner!

#79 2011-06-07 16:38:02

dhangi
Skribent

"What's breaking into a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht

Og i den mere muntre afdeling:

"Hvis det er fakta - så benægter jeg fakta" - Kristen Poulsgaard

#80 2011-06-07 17:12:37

Tias
Skribent

En dialog, men ikke desto mindre ret rammende for verdenshistorien.

(Fra filmatiseringen af Robert Heinleins Starship Troopers)

Dizzy: My mother always told me that violence doesn't solve anything.

Jean Rasczak: Really? I wonder what the city founders of Hiroshima would have to say about that.

[to Carmen] Jean Rasczak: You.

Carmen: They wouldn't say anything. Hiroshima was destroyed.

Jean Rasczak: Correct. Violence has resolved more conflicts than anything else. The contrary opinion that violence doesn't solve anything is merely wishful thinking at its worst.

"..but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

Board footer